Monday, December 12, 2011

WISCONSIN BADGERS MENS BASKETBALL TICKETS - MAKE AN OFFER ON MY SEATS - $1 (KOHL CENTER)

Hello,
I am a Wisconsin Badgers donor and I was able to buy some Men's Basketball tickets this year. I am selling most of the games including some December games for less than $5. I will also list tickets for all of the Big Ten matchups vs Illinois, and MSU, etc.
You can make an offer on any of my tickets here: http://crosstowntickets.net/NCAA/Wisconsin_Badgers.htm
These are my own personal tickets I am listing.

Upcoming games:

12/15 Savannah State
12/23 Mississippi Valley State
Wisconsin Home Games Vs.
MU Marquette Golden Eagles
Wisconsin - Green Bay Phoenix
UNLV Rebels Savannah State Tigers
Mississippi Valley Delta Devils
Iowa Hawkeyes
MSU Michigan State Spartans
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Northwestern Wildcats
Indiana Hoosiers
OSU Ohio State Buckeyes
PSU Penn State Nittany Lions
Minnesota Golden Gophers
Illinois Fighting Illini

No comments:

Post a Comment