Thursday, August 9, 2012

WISCONSIN BADGERS COLLEGE FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR SALE

Hello,
I am a Wisconsin Badgers donor and I was able to buy some Football Season tickets this year. I am selling most of the games for below market value. I will also list tickets for all of the Big Ten matchups vs Illinois, Ohio State, etc
You can make an offer on any of my tickets here:

http://crosstowntickets.net/NCAA/Wisconsin_Badgers.htm

09/01/12 vs. Northern Iowa Camp Randall Stadium
09/15/12 vs. Utah State Camp Randall Stadium
09/22/12 vs. UTEP Camp Randall Stadium
10/06/12 vs. Illinois Camp Randall Stadium
10/20/12 vs. Minnesota Camp Randall Stadium
10/27/12 vs. Michigan State Camp Randall Stadium
11/17/12 vs. Ohio State Camp Randall Stadium

These are my own personal tickets I am listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment