Saturday, June 30, 2012

CHICAGO BULLS TICKETS FOR SALE PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 AND 2 SUPER CHEAP!!!!! - $1 (CENTER COURT)

Hello,

I have some seats for sale for the Chicago Bulls upcoming playoff run, including possible matchups vs the Heat, Celtics, and more!

These are my own personal seats I am selling - you can submit an offer to me for any of the tickets. I have seats with an awesome view of the court in section 334. I also have cheaper seats available in 314. 

Here is a link to a list of prices and availability.. you can make an offer on any of these tickets.

http://crosstowntickets.net/NBA/chicago_bulls.htm

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast sitting courtside at a Lakers game in Chicago but I was put in the corner. Chicago Bulls tickets I had to stand up so the staff could move my seat every time there was a timeout, commercial,

    ReplyDelete