Thursday, June 28, 2012

SELLING MY CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS PLAYOFF TICKETS - 300 LEVEL VS COYOTES - $1 (UNITED CENTER)

Hello, 

If you are looking for tickets for the Chicago Blackhawks 2011-2012 playoffs please take a look at what I have available for the round 1 vs Phoenix Coyotes home game a b c d and round 2 game a b c d.

These are my own personal tickets that I have listed. My season tickets are in section 302 http://crosstowntickets.net/NHL/chicago_blackhawks.htm

I also have access to seating available for larger groups, email me if interested.

1 comment:

  1. All in all, my daughter and I enjoyed meeting players, past & present, and making some really cool new friends (since you're stuck in line with them for hours sometimes). We also enjoyed the vendor show and found the prices to be reasonable for most everything available.
    Tinley Park real estate agents

    ReplyDelete